Women usually consider comprehensive skin care for themselves, especially their face. They take utmost care of their facial skin with tones of skin care products and treatments too. But unfortunately, with age, skin-related issues also increase. Then facial skin starts wrinkling, and elasticity starts deteriorating. Wrinkles start showing up on a person as and when they start reaching old age; hence people prefer wrinkle botox (โบ ท็ อ กริ้ว รอย, which is the term in Thai) to stay young and have glowing skin.
How Do Wrinkles Appear?
In technical terms, wrinkles on the face are caused by reduced collagen and elastin production in a small proportion. Due to this, the skin tends to lose its elasticity and resist water content as it used to do it before. The density and elasticity in your skin start reducing with age, resulting in less hydration and firmness to the facial skin. This causes the skin to sag, causing wrinkles on the face. Contrary to your youth, the skin doesn’t sag as much.
Prevention at a young age or using wrinkle botox at the right time will help you avoid early wrinkles. The various reasons why wrinkles start appearing at an early stage are:
- The sunlight excretes a UV ray that causes the destruction of collagen under the skin.
- Cigarette smoking is harmful and dangerous to health for everyone in general. It also ruins the skin texture and causes wrinkles due to deterioration in collagen.
- Reduction in the Hyaluronic acid in the skin leads to dryness and wrinkles during old age.
- Lack of sleep and rest reduces collagen resulting in less flexibility and dry and dull skin, causing premature aging.
What Are The Two Types Of Wrinkles?
- Deep Wrinkles: Whenever you make a facial expression, your muscles contract, causing your epidermis and dermis to constrict, creating deep wrinkles.
- Shallow Wrinkles: Aside from age, the top layer of the skin begins to dry out as a result of lifestyle changes, lack of moisture, and increased dryness causing shallow wrinkles
How Does Wrinkle Botox Help?
Botulinum toxin is an extract from bacteria named Clostridium Botulinum that is injected to temporarily reduce and decrease wrinkles. It helps fade the wrinkles when used and treated in adequate amounts and places of the body. This is used as a preventive measure to avoid wrinkles later in life.
Visit a doctor or a specialist before any procedure on your skin, as a professional opinion is always better. Considering an appropriate skincare routine at a younger age will help you avoid saggy skin texture later in life.